MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Before we welcome 2010...

Before we welcome 2010, I thought I should probably get my final photos of 2009 up on the blog. This Holiday season beginning with Halloween and ending with New Year's has been quite a whirlwind, but it has definitely been a lot of fun. Randy and I are so blessed to have two such wonderful and sweet little girls. Lily Catherine absolutely loves being a big sister, and Charlotte just loves her Lily Catherine.

Here are some photos from this fall and the Holidays.

At the Pumpkin Patch



Charlotte (2.5 months old)



Pumpkin Carving


Charlotte's Baptism


Thanksgiving 2009




Christmas!

Play School Christmas Party


Cookie with Santa at the Lewis' House


Children's Christmas Eve Service at our Church
(Charlotte got to play Baby Jesus which meant Randy and I were Joseph and Mary)

No comments: